10 Reasons To Do Business With Beach Cities Realtor Tracy Thrower Conyers
Along with a few bonus reasons....
Here are 10 things that describe me. If you like these, you'll like doing business with me. If I'm not your cuppa joe, ping me and we'll break out my rolodex and find you the right agent.
- I listen. No, I'm mean it. I really listen. And when I don't understand something you say, I'll ask clarifying questions. This trait isn't for everybody. It tends to drive my husband crazy.
- I embrace technology and work at the speed of technology. My smartphone is with me always and I use state of the art mobile-enabled tools to support my business.
- I support a low paper lifestyle - I try to keep a paperless office, including client files and communications. Transactions are as paperless as the rules allow.
- I picked a technology-forward broker to work with and surround myself with successful people from that environment.
- I have a longstanding passion for real estate that dates back to the 80's.
- I approach real estate like a business deal - we're going to talk numbers and trends. Emotional sentiment is optional (yours, that is).
- I understand how to price a property to support different client objectives - whether you want to move your property fast, juggle two transactions at once or time a certain outcome, my strategic approach will support your stated objectives (refer back to #1).
- My network is large and growing exponentially through social media. I have buyers, sellers and investors in my electronic rolodex. My broker, Keller Williams Silicon Beach, is extremely large and well-connected.
- As an attorney, I completely understand the purchase contract that dictates the entire transaction. I know what the implications are when subtle changes are made. You might be surprised how many real estate agents have no clue what corner they are backing their client into by failing to check a box on the form.
- My web marketing skills are unparalleled. This matters if you are a seller because the highest price comes from the broadest exposure for your property.
- As a longstanding attorney, discretion and clear-headed judgment run in my veins.
- I am solution-oriented. I can't help it. I'm a woman.
- I read a tremendous amount of news online - I know what my competitors are doing, I know what the financial markets are doing, I know what the micro and macro industry trends are.
- I share what I know. I tweet, blog, facebook, pin and a lot more. This means you can know as much about real estate as you want by following me.
- If I don't know something, I generally know somebody who does or I know where to find the information.
- I believe in transparency. "Hide the ball" is not my style and not a game I'm interested in playing. That's not to say that I'll blab your secrets to the other side. There's a difference between hiding the ball and strategically negotiating.
- Less is more!
- Complications and flourishes annoy me. Sans serif fonts only! OK, serif sometimes and by client request only.
- I recycle - a lot. And I drive a Prius. Did I mention that I rescue animals?
That's more than 10, you say? Pick your favorite 10 and I'll try to focus on those. ;-)