Great News! The Economy Is Gaining Momentum
Less great news - Interest rates are headed up
The Economy Is Gaining Momentum
A great jobs report was released today. The report was so strong, CNBC was prompted to label the report a "blowout."
This is two months in a row of "blowout" news and the S&P went nuts.
And it's not just the jobs report. There is more good economic news to be excited about.
What does all this great economic news mean? Well besides the fact we might actually be putting the Great Recession is in the rearview mirror (collective sigh!), a strong economy means imminent interest rate hikes. Remember those? The Fed has been threatening them for months, but world events left us on shaky ground.
Rate hikes are inevitable and some are talking about September. It's the old good news, bad news.
What Does This News Mean For Silicon Beach?
What does this mean for us in Silicon Beach? It means this is the time to make your real estate move.
Jump in, jump up, jump out. Whatever your next move, make it now while jobs and the economy are strong, and before interest rates make our already expensive real estate unattainable.
Grab your board and let's get surfing - property surfing!
To help you understand what's out there for sale, check out the resources I've made available on this site:
- MLS Search by Form Fields (Silicon Beach & adjacent)
- MLS Search by Map (Silicon Beach & adjacent)
- Whisper & Other Off-MLS Listings (find out what they are and why I know so much about them)
- Create Your Game Plan (why & how)
- Mortgage Pre-Approval & Why It Matters Extra In A Strong Sellers' Market
- My Plan For Getting You Into a Silicon Beach Property
- Loan Application Checklist
For more on the impact of rising interest rates, read this.
Interested in buying or selling real estate outside the Silicon Beach area? I can help you with that! Drop me a note below and I'll get you acess to listings.