10 Shadowcast Newport Coast, CA 92657
4 Bedroom, 4,158 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,158 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
Welcome to this gorgeous meticulously maintained, second to none, exclusive guard-gated home at Pacific Ridge. This marvelous Pienza Provencal residence offers 4 bedrooms plus office, 4.5 baths, 4, 158 Square feet of living area, situated on a 9, 688 sqft lot. Luxurious upgrades include a â€œLibraryâ€ above the Formal dining room with a preserved sitting area to catch the â€œpeek-a-booâ€ ocean view. Master bedroom with a dual sided fireplace. Shadowbox and wainscoting are in most bedrooms. Custom built wine cellar & cabinetry. Distressed Walnut floor through out first floor and Library. Kitchen loaded with high end quality GE Monogram Stainless steel appliances, Sub-Zero refrigerator. Open floor plan connects Kitchen, Breakfast Nook and Family room. Airy kitchen with butlerâ€™s pantry, custom paint, draperies and much more. French doors in every room. Third bay tandem car garage has been converted to Home office by builder. The ultimate indoor and outdoor resort living style including pool and spa surrounded by 2 separate entertaining patios featuring one patio with fireplace for entertainment and one for barbecue and sit-down dining. Plush landscaping to indulge your relaxation. Minutes to SR73 and I-405. Bommer Ridge Trail and Coastal Peak Park are walking distance.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,158 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $709
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2005
- Lot Size: 9,383 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Covered Parking, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener, Permit/Decal
- Rooms: Family Room, Foyer, Guest/Maid's Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Library, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Walk-In Closet, Wine Cellar
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Wainscoting, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Barbecue, Continuous Clean Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Grill, Microwave
- Fireplace: 1, Bath, Family Room, Living Room, Outdoors
- Flooring: Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, Association, Heated with Gas, Pebble, Permits
- Spa Description: Private, Above Ground, Heated
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Park Nearby, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: Two
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Drywall Walls
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Additions/Alterations
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V for Spa
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, Zoned
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Orange
- Area: N26 - Newport Coast
- Community: pienza (prpz)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Fire Pit, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Maintenance Grounds, Dues Paid Monthly, Guard
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Security System, Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $453 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: SR73 exit Newport Coast Dr (S) ->L@Ridge Park Rd ->R@W Coastal Peak ->R@ Pacific Mist ->R@ Oakleaf ->R@ Shadowcast (House is on the Right hand corner) Cross Streets: Ridge Park Rd & W Coastal Peak
Listing courtesy of OPOL Property & Finance
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.