1018 9th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 3,048 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,048 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
First time on the market! This home is an absolute gem; Hill Section location, great family floor plan, oversized rooms, and a sunny south facing backyard and patio. If you are looking for 5 bedrooms (4 up, 1 down) living and family room, open beam ceilings, fireplace, formal dining and a country kitchen large enough for a family dinner table .. look no further. You\'ve heard the expression \the house has good bones\ ... it\'s SO TRUE! The house was custom built for the sellers and the floor plan is timeless. Direct home access from garage with an approx 175 sq ft mudroom / hobby room perfect for your active family! Saturday 2/17 was so clear that you could see the Hollywood sign and downtown LA buildings in the distance (from north bedroom window) and Santa Monica mountains from the west bedroom window. What a bonus!
Fabulous opportunity on many levels and this home will not last!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,048 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $771
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1974
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 7,251 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Two Door
- Rooms: Kitchen, Laundry, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Granite Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Lot 6500-9999
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 144 - Manhattan Bch Hill
- Elementary School: Robinson
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: West of Sepulveda - Near Dianthus
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.