1072 252nd Street A Harbor City, CA 90710
2 Bedroom, 1,328 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,328 Sq Ft
- 2 full, 1 half
Functional and fresh, this newly remodeled tri-level townhouse style home will leave you wanting nothing else! With only one shared wall, this end unit proves to be the more desired in the complex. Enter your home through your attached garage and continue to the second level that opens up to your beautiful living room with new floors and elegant crown molding throughout, for a truly special feel. Adjacent to the living room, find a spacious dining room and magnificently updated kitchen including glistening granite counters, white shaker cabinets, and stainless steel appliances, perfect for preparing a gourmet meal. Completing the main level is a remodeled powder room. Continue to your fully updated 3rd level and find your huge master bedroom with two large closets, a second bedroom, and a large full bathroom. A secure gated community, close proximity to freeways, and tons of shopping create the perfect location to the perfect home. Welcome Home!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,328 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $297
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1989
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 11,410 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Front Entry
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, Living Room Balcony, Storage Space
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Microwave
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Wall Window, None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 124 - Harbor City
- Community Features: Insurance, Trash, Water
- Association: 1
- Security: Automatic Gate, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community, Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $308 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: East of Normandie and South of Lomita
Listing courtesy of Geoffrey & Lee Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.