108 S Poinsettia Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 4,836 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,836 Sq Ft
- 6 full, 1 half
This custom coastal estate offers beautiful landscaping, trickling fountain and an elegant faÃ§ade impress even before you enter its grand double doors to the main level. Here, a sunken formal living room with sunny balcony leads to a gorgeous formal dining room with limestone fireplace and intricate tray ceiling, both featuring extensive use of molding, eye-catching light fixtures and spotlights as well as surround sound. Beyond the elegant formal rooms is the heart of the home, where the spacious yet comfortable family room with flagstone fireplace and built-ins flows easily into the amazing gourmet kitchen, complete with top-of-the-line finishes and appliances, an amazing butlerâ€™s pantry with rolling ladder and side door leading to a quiet patio, a grand central island with breakfast bar, and a delightful breakfast nook for casual family dining.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,836 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1282
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2002
- Lot Size: 6,251 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Direct Garage Access, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener, Side by Side
- Rooms: Basement, Den, Entry, Exercise Room, Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Library, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Media Room, Multi-Level Bedroom, Office, Sauna, See Remarks, Walk-In Closet, Wine Cellar
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Coffered Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Sunken Living Room, Trey Ceiling(s), Two
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Den, Dining Room, Family Room, Library, Master Bedroom, Outdoors
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: In Ground, Private
- Roof: Slate
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: French
- Parking Spaces: 6
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 144 - Manhattan Bch Hill
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security System, Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: Between 1st St and Duncan Pl, on the East side of the street
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.