11 Marin Court Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 1,917 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 1,917 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Welcome to Manhattan Village, a 24 hour guard gated community. This beautifully remodeled townhome\'s entry level boasts high ceilings in the living room with a fireplace, a kitchen with Wolf and Subzero appliances, a Quartz counter top and double doors that open to a large wrap around patio. Pull into the 2 car garage with storage for immediate access. This \3 plan\ end unit has two master bedrooms with spacious bathrooms, one with a tub/shower and the other with a walk-in shower featuring luxury Hansgrohe fixtures, both including open walk-in closets. Next to the top floor master is the third bedroom that could be an office. The flooring is a quality mix of Shaw carpet, hardwood and tile floors. Take advantage of the peace and quiet as you will be nestled in an interior Courtyard location. Move-In Ready and close distance to nearby shopping, fine dining, schools, beach and more!
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 1,917 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $822
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1987
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 3,389 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener, Side by Side
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Loft, Master Suite, Two Masters, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Beamed Ceilings, Copper Plumbing Full, Crown Moldings, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Community Pool, In Ground, Fenced
- Spa Description: Association
- Roof: Fire Retardant, Slate
- Fence Type: Brick
- Lot Features: 11-15 Units/Acre, Close to Clubhouse, Sprinkler System, Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Construction: Brick Veneer
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Kitchen, 220V In Laundry
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Phone Available, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 145 - Manhattan Village
- Community Features: Pool
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Automatic Gate, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Resident Manager, Security Lights, Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee: $575 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: Gateway Drive to Village Center Drive go right to Sausalito Circle right to Marin Ct.
Listing courtesy of NWRE Brokers
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.