114 S Herrin Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 1,601 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,601 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Serenity in East Manhattan!
Welcome to the best deal in Manhattan Beach. The 75 feet of west facing lot frontage provides for wonder curb appeal as well as constant streaming sunlight through the large bay window. Enter through the front door to the two story entry and your eyes are immediately drawn to the oversized living room with high open beam and trussed ceilings. Large enough for two sitting areas or family room and office area, it is extremely versatile. The adjacent dining room is large and open allowing for any type of dining table you desire. There is also at counter eating from the kitchen which is good sized and open to dining and living areas. Brand new wide plank European white oak hardwood floors grace the entry, living and dining rooms, hall and one bedroom. The master suite is large with vaulted ceilings, French doors to the back patio and a European style master bath wet room. Two generous sized secondary bedrooms share a remodeled hall bath with skylight and pedestal sink. Out back is an extremely private, quiet patio with room for outdoor dining or living. The entire 1600 square foot 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home is one level and air conditioned for you complete easy living experience. Donâ€™t miss it!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,601 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $968
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1951
- Lot Size: 4,316 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Attic, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceramic Counters, Crown Moldings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Tile Counters, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Free Standing Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Front Yard, Garden, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: One
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Power On or Off: Ranch
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs
Directions: Between Gates and 2nd Street
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.