1140 7th Place Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
3 Bedroom, 1,412 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,412 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Remodeled Hermosa Hills Classic Contemporary Beach House on a 35 ft. wide lot. Spectacular Ocean Views from the Roof Top Deck. This immaculate move-in ready home features 3 bedrooms and 2 completely remodeled baths. Thoughtfully executed custom kitchen remodel with granite counters, color coordinated appliances, breakfast bar, and custom glass tile back splash. The Master bedroom opens to a private backyard surrounded by mature landscaping with custom decking and separate yard area. The spacious living room features an open beam ceiling and a wood burning stone fireplace. Additional upgrades include new interior paint, new carpet, new LED light fixtures, bamboo flooring, recessed LED lighting, ceiling fans, and dual pane vinyl windows. Just a short drive to downtown Hermosa Beach shops/restaurants and some of the best beaches in the USA. Hermosa Beach offers Award winning schools and students have the option to attend either Mira Costa or Redondo Union High School.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,412 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $797
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1965
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 2,625 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.06
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Direct Garage Access, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: Entry, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Vented Exhaust Fan
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas, Wood
- Flooring: Bamboo, Carpet, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Park Nearby, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Construction: Frame, Lap Siding, Stucco
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 150 - Hermosa Bch East
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Hermosa View
- Junior High School: Hermosa Valley
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Suburban
Directions: Pier Ave West to Prospect Ave South. Half Block East of Prospect on 7th Place.
Listing courtesy of Horrell Realtors
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.