1187 Longfellow Drive Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 2,754 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,754 Sq Ft
- 3 full
First time on the market in 60 years. Over Â½ acre of land to indulge your imagination. Mid Century Modern ranch style home is perched on a knoll and ready for a make over or to build your dream estate. The existing home is 5 bedrrooms 3 baths with breeze way to a 3 car garage and parking for 4 cars in the driveway. This unique enclave of large homes and lots is known to those of this community. This area and property offers privacy and tranquility, visited mainly by those who live there. A few blocks to award winning high school, elementary and pre schools. Close to shopping, dining and less than a mile to the beach. Opportunity awaits you!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,754 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1634
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1962
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 22,097 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.50
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage - Two Door
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Den, Kitchen, Living Room
- Interior: Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Tile Counters, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Continuous Clean Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Den, Living Room, Gas Starter
- Flooring: Carpet
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Tile
- Fence Type: Chain Link, Wood
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Back Yard, Front Yard, Lot 20000-39999 Sqft, Lot Shape-Rectangular
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Stucco
- Property Condition: Repairs Cosmetic
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V Other - See Remarks
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Solar
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Phone Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.