1226 3rd Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 1,069 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,069 Sq Ft
- 1 full
Want a View! Come check it out!
Currently sitting on this large lot in one of Manhattan Beachâ€™s most sought after neighborhoods, is this charming original single story 3 bedroom 1 bath home with hardwood floors; washer/dryer hookups; 2-car garage; plus a medium sized RV Parking spot at street level; AND the most picturesque view from the spacious backyard and patio. This prime lot size and location also opens the door to endless possibilities for you to expand and build your dream home. Within walking distance to award winning Manhattan Beach schools, and a short bike ride to the beach, shops and wonderful restaurants. This is your chance to have it all.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,069 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1427
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1954
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 6,269 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Pavers, Driveway Down Slope From Street, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener, RV Access/Parking
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Construction: Stucco
- Property Condition: Fixer
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Wall Heater
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Custom Built, Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Elementary School: Pennekamp
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting
Directions: From Sepulveda, East on 2nd, North on S. Meadows, Left onto 3rd.
Listing courtesy of Star Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.