123 E Oak Avenue 307 El Segundo, CA 90245
2 Bedroom, 1,256 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,256 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Top Floor, South Facing, Corner unit. One of the best locations within the complex. Looks directly over the high school. Perfect for parade and 4th of July viewing. 2 Bedrooms-1 3/4 Baths with 1, 256 square feet of living space. New indoor/outdoor carpeting on the large front balcony. Kitchen improvements with caesarstone counter tops. Washer/Dryer/Refrigerator and Stove included. Master bedroom with large walk in closet plus separate sliding double door closet area. Large closet in guest bedroom. This is a very nice unit. Two side by side parking spaces off the garage access, just steps to the lobby and elevator. Trash shoot is just one door down from the unit. Separate utility/laundry room off the kitchen. You will not be disappointed. Seller will pay 18 months of HOA dues for Buyer or credit Buyer $5, 076 towards non recurring closing costs.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,256 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $500
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1979
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 26,872 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.61
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Community Garage, Controlled Entrance, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener, Side by Side
- Rooms: Entry, Great Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom
- Interior: Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Elevator, Living Room Balcony
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Flooring: Laminate, Stone
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: See Remarks
- Lot Features: Close to Clubhouse
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Construction: Concrete, Drywall Walls
- Property Condition: Repairs Cosmetic
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Community Features: Recreational Multipurpose Room, Trash, Sewer, Water, Pet Rules, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Automatic Gate, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $282 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: Main & Oak
Listing courtesy of NWRE Brokers
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.