1245 3rd Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 3,303 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,303 Sq Ft
- 5 full
First time on the market in 54 years! A rare opportunity awaits you to acquire a unique and premier property in the Mira Costa section of East Manhattan Beach. Ranch style split-level home of approximately 3303sf was one of the first custom homes on this block which sat among avocado groves in the 1960â€™s. This 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom home sits on a UNIQUELY large 16, 797sf double+ lot measuring 140â€™ x 120â€™. Perched high upon a flat lot offering south sweeping views of the neighborhood valley. With an amazing palette to work from, affords you the opportunity to re-design the existing home, build from the ground up your estate dream home, or divide the lot into two equal oversized lots for two large custom homes. Truly an amazing, quiet tree lined street devoid of traffic noise and hustle and bustle, however close proximity to Manhattan Beachâ€™s award winning schools, shopping, dining and beautiful beaches. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of all information through personal inspections and with appropriate professionals (i.e., licensed contractor, architect, city). This is a trust sale with no court confirmation needed.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,303 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1393
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1964
- Lot Size: 16,797 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Three Door, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Family Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Multi-Level Bedroom, Separate Family Room, Utility Room
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Pantry, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Gas Range, Grill, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan
- Fireplace: 1, Den, Family Room, Living Room, See Through, Two Way
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Above Ground
- Roof: Asphalt
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Lot 10000-19999 Sqft, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Near Public Transit, Treed Lot, Up Slope from Street, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Property Condition: Fixer
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V Throughout
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Phone Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Ranch
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Subdivision: Lots: 20, 21 & 22
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: North or South on Sepulveda Blvd. East on 2nd Street. North on Johnson. East on 3rd Street
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.