12920 Runway Road 243 Playa Vista, CA 90094
2 Bedroom, 1,140 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,140 Sq Ft
- 2 full
WOW! This is a gorgeous former KB Home model unit in Prima Terra Complex. Turnkey condition. Many builder upgrades include: 18\ travertine floors, premium stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, designer back splashes, corner location with extra windows for plenty of natural light and fresh air, home office space, high ceiling, quartz shower panels, and much more. Balcony off the living area overlooks a courtyard below. Kitchen island. Secured underground garage with 2 side by side parking spaces with overhead storage rack. Certified LEED building. Picnic area with BBQ grilles in an open-air courtyard. Complex is located right in the heart of ritzy Playa Vista village. Call now before it\'s too late.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,140 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $807
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2011
- Lot Size: 51,051 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Garage, Side by Side
- Rooms: Den, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Office, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Gas Range, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Carpet, See Remarks, Tile
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool
- Spa Description: Association, Community
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Greenbelt
- Building Levels Description: One
- Builder/Manufacturer: KB Homes
- Construction: Frame, Stucco
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Electric, High Efficiency
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Modern
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C39 - Playa Vista
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Playground, Storage Area, Dues Paid Monthly, Pets Permitted
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community
- HOA Fee: $461 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Urban
Directions: East of Lincoln Blvd, South of Jefferson Av.
Listing courtesy of METRO REAL ESTATE
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.