1301 Pine Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 3,285 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,285 Sq Ft
- 4 full
The gorgeous tree section home, built in 2000 and extensively remodeled to perfection by renown local designer Caroline Burke truly has one of the best layouts ever conceived, and feels very much like a new home..and it feels much larger than the stated size. 3, 300 SQ FT of Comfortable Living Space (buyer to verify). There are 5 Bedrooms Plus a Bonus Office - with One Bedroom on the Living Level. 4 Baths Including a Sumptuous Master Bath with Separate Tub and Shower, and a spacious walk in closet. The Clear-story Living Room with Fireplace Provides a Dramatic and Compelling entree into this Space. The Formal Dining Room has a Butler\'s Pantry Connecting it to the Island Kitchen, where Lustrous Natural Quartzite Stone Counters Rest upon Stark White Cabinetry. and a six burner Wolfe Range awaits Your Culinary Creations. It is part of a Fabulous Great Room with Fireplace and Built-in Cabinets, and a finished \under-the-stairs\ Play Area for the Kids. Gleaming Walnut Hardwood Floors Highlight the Entire Living Area. The Spacious West Facing Backyard has an Outdoor Fireplace and Patio and still leaves plenty of yard space. Walk to Award-winning Pacific Elementary. Includes New AC and enhanced security as well as a new laundry Room and electronic shades in the kitchen and office. The exterior fireplace makes for a great place to gather with friends and family even if the night is chilly.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,285 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $959
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 4
- Year Built: 2000
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 4,479 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, See Remarks, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Copper Plumbing Full, Stone Counters, Two Story Ceilings, Vacuum Central
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood, See Remarks
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Construction: Shingle Siding
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected
- Power On or Off: Cape Cod
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Pacific
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: From Sepulveda west on Manhattan Beach Bl north on Pine Cross Streets: 14th and Pine
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.