1311 Manhattan Beach Boulevard 2 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
2 Bedroom, 922 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 922 Sq Ft
- 2 full
This 2 bedroom 1.5 bath condo has been fully upgraded with a Manhattan Beach buyer in mind! All finishes were hand selected to create a modern yet beachy atmosphere. Light-wash oak laminate flooring runs throughout the bottom level. Soft paint tones and large windows illuminate the space making it feel open and bright! The kitchen features white shaker cabinets with soft close hinges, quartz countertops, open shelving, modern black hardware, recessed lighting, new stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage! Upstairs, find your full bathroom which boasts a unique floor mosaic, modern vanity, and chrome fixtures. Master bedroom has dual closets and large window to let in that summer breeze! Located on Manhattan Beach Blvd, you are jut a straight shot to the beach, downtown, excellent schools and everything that this wonderful city has to offer!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 922 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $976
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1974
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 5,512 SqFt
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Carport Attached, Off Street
- Rooms: Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Lot Shape-Rectangular
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Construction: Shingle Siding, Stucco
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Wall Heater, Electric
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Bungalow, Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 1
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 146 - Manhattan Bch Heights/Lib Vlg
- Community Features: Call for Rules
- Association: 1
- Elementary School: PACIFI2
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee: $288 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: 405 S. Take the Inglewood Exit. Head west on Manhattan Beach Blvd for about 2.5 miles and the destination/complex will be on your right.
Listing courtesy of MAXIM PROPERTIES
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.