1320 PRINCETON Street 103 Santa Monica, CA 90404
3 Bedroom, 1,544 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,544 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Excellent opportunity to own a spacious and bright three bedroom condominium in a highly desirable area of Santa Monica. The unit has been meticulously maintained and updated throughout. Entryway opens to a large living area with a corner fireplace and tall sliding glass doors providing plenty of natural light. Patio off the living area is perfect for grilling and enjoying the sun. Abutting the living area is a dining area and updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and new countertops. A short hallway leads to the guest bathroom and two guest bedrooms in the back of the unit, as well as the master suite with plenty of closet space and an ensuite bathroom. Walking distance to parks, popular restaurants, excellent schools, shopping, the beach, and Bergamont metro stop. Two assigned parking spots included, and guest street parking permits available through the City of Santa Monica. HOA dues include EQ insurance. Seller is informed that HOA allows installation of in-unit laundry.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,544 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $582
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1972
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 26,004 SqFt
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door, Covered Parking, Community Garage
- Rooms: Master Bedroom, Family Room, Master Suite, Entry, Living Room
- Other Appliances: Counter Top, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Fireplace: 1, Decorative, Family Room, Gas
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Property Condition: Repairs Cosmetic, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: See Remarks
- Heating: Radiant
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: See Remarks
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C14 - Santa Monica
- Community Features: Controlled Access, Earthquake Insurance, Pets Permitted, Call for Rules, Dues Paid Monthly, Sewer, Trash, Pet Rules
- Association: 1
- Security: Gated Community, 24 Hour Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
Directions: South of Wilshire Blvd. and north of Santa Monica Blvd. on Princeton St.
Listing courtesy of Esquire Real Estate Brokerage,
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.