1337 E Grand Avenue C El Segundo, CA 90245
3 Bedroom, 1,356 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 1,356 Sq Ft
- 3 full
The Grand Tropez Townhome complex is one of the best to live in in El Segundo.... Not too big, nor too small... but just enough to have all the great amenities and no one living above you or below you. I bet you are thinking this is just another spacious 3 bd, 2.5 ba 2-story, 1356 sq.ft. townhome, right? But wait...let me tell you what makes this home a wonderful place to live. It's turnkey, ready to move in with a poolside view. The open floorplan with vaulted ceilings is an entertainer's delight... inviting conversation... perfect for any size gathering. Cook a feast in this beautiful kitchen with granite counters and a garden window to grow your favorite herbs and flowers. The dining area is spacious enough for your formal dining table to serve Thanksgiving entertaining family and friends. Since everyone lands in the kitchen, you'll appreciate having space for everyone to hang while tasty goodies are being prepared...another crowd pleaser. Beautiful new hardwood flooring. Lots of light & blinds for privacy. The Grand Tropez community offers a sparkling pool, spa, rec room, BBQ and playground. This home offers direct access from your fully finished 2-car garage. Walking distance to restaurants, shops, award-winning schools and an easy bike ride to the beach. This is Southern California beach lifestyle at its best! Freeway close. Don't miss this one! Great $ Value!
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 1,356 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $663
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1989
- Lot Size: 170,227 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Auto Driveway Gate, Direct Garage Access, Driveway - Combination, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Site, Off Street, On Site
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, Intercom, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Storage Space, Vacuum Central
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Free Standing Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Description: Association, Community, Heated, In Ground
- Roof: Clay, Spanish Tile
- Fence Type: Stucco Wall, Wrought Iron
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Two
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Satellite Dish
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Playground, Club House, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Trash, Utilities, Dues Paid Monthly, Pet Rules, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Gated Community, Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $400 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: North on Sepulveda, left on Grand 2 blocks on your right. Park on the street nearby and walk-in.
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.