1400 E Palm Avenue El Segundo, CA 90245
3 Bedroom, 1,185 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,185 Sq Ft
- 2 full, 1 half
Turn-Key Home on 50â€™x 116â€™ Corner Lot! Remodeled & meticulously maintained home offers indoor-outdoor living w/ Lanai overlooking the large backyard and treetops of this sought-after neighborhood. Renovated eat-in Kitchen features custom Banquette Seating that doubles for homework or casual conversation. White cabinets w/floor-to-ceiling pantry complimented by stainless steel appliances. Great flow for entertaining with access to the Lanai via kitchen Dutch Door or dining area French Doors. The Dining/Living Room boasts Plantation Shutters, Fireplace, Recessed Lights and Surround-Sound Speakers. 2018 full bath remodel includes new fixtures & vanity w/Farm House Sink set in Carrara Marble top. Separate tub & shower w/Frameless Glass door highlighted by extensive use of Designer Marble Tiles & River Rock Stone. Ceiling Fans in all 3 ample size bedrooms. Throughout you will find updated 5â€ Wood Plank floors framed by 5.5â€ white Base Boards, Smooth Ceilings, Raised Panel Doors and Dual Pane Windows. Forced-air furnace moved to attic and cast-iron waste lines have been replaced with ABS. New water heater. The Â½ Bath is also upgraded and the convenient stacked Washer & Dryer are included in sale. The large fenced front yard w/ lush lawn & landscaping create great curb appeal. The walled back yard offers 2 grass lawns, manicured landscaping and hardscaping including a lower patio. 2-car detached garage now with Nov. '18 upgrades including drywall and epoxy floor coating.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,185 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1034
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1951
- Lot Size: 5,815 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.13
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door, Gated, Side by Side
- Rooms: Kitchen, Living Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Chair Railings, Copper Plumbing Full, Living Room Deck Attached, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Common Roof, Composition, Shingle
- Fence Type: Block, Good Condition, Masonry, See Remarks, Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Park Nearby, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Manual
- Building Levels Description: One
- Construction: Stucco
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air, Natural Gas, See Remarks
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Bungalow
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Subdivision: 4139-022-016
- Elementary School: CENSTR
- Junior High School: ELSEG
- High School: ELSEG
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Golf Course, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: From PCH, W on Mariposa Ave, N on California St 2 blocks to Palm Ave
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.