1446 18th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 4,712 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,712 Sq Ft
- 6 full, 1 half
Spectacular new construction. Downtown LA and mountain views can be viewed from both levels. From the moment you walk through the entry, you will appreciate the 11 ft high ceilings, solid white oak plank flooring, T&G wood detail and all of the custom finishes that master builders Zivec and Corbett have put into the home. The most amazing kitchen offers top-of-the-line Thermador appliances; 30â€ refrig, 30â€ freezer, built-in wine refrig, 48â€ range w/ 2 ovens, a steam oven, a microwave & 2 dishwashers. The kitchen also has a center island for friends to gather, plus a large dining area. The family room sits adjacent to the kitchen w/ a fireplace and built in cabinetry for more storage. From the family room, you can easily access the large backyard for family fun or enjoy grilling on the built-in BBQ. The backyard is smartly pre-plumbed for a future pool and spa.
Air conditioning & heating system w/ two zones, dual washer & dryer laundry room, Lutron lighting system & skylights & 4 car garage.
Home is also plumbed for three stop elevator!
A++ location. Walk to the best MB schools, soccer fields & Pollywog Park.
Interior finishes designed by L'Esperance Design.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,712 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $827
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 3
- Year Built: 2018
- Lot Size: 7,022 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Two Door
- Rooms: Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, See Remarks
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Block Walls, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Outdoors, Patio, Gas, See Remarks
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Block, See Remarks, Wood
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Lawn
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Builder/Manufacturer: ZIVEC
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Standard
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, High Efficiency, See Remarks
- Heating: Central Furnace, Zoned
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: See Remarks, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Custom Built, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces: 6
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 146 - Manhattan Bch Heights/Lib Vlg
- Subdivision: 4166006005
- Elementary School: MEADOW
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: 3 blocks north of Manhattan Beach Blvd
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.