1500 8th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 1,310 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,310 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Welcome to your East Manhattan Oasis. A lush front yard with guided pathway greets you on this 4, 773 sq ft lot. Through the
garden you enter a perfectly bright home with a cottage feel. Wood floors throughout and recessed lighting give a clean and open
look. The living room with gorgeous shutters on each side, has a gas fireplace and built-ins while still providing enough space for a
dining area. The master bed and bath sit to the front of the home with a bay window and bench seat overlooking the front garden.
A double length closet has ample space and the master bath has been finished with gorgeous white tile. The kitchen lives in the
heart of the home and contains stove, dishwasher, built in microwave and connects to a separate laundry room. Toward the back of
the home are two more bedrooms with small walk in closets and an additional full bathroom. Through the side kitchen door, enter the
backyard landscape including two seating areas. The detached 2 car garage is also accessible here and has tons of space including a
work bench. This home feels like a quaint and private sanctuary in one of the most coveted beach cities, come and see for yourself!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,310 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1183
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1957
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 4,773 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Side Entry
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Down Slope from Street, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Security: Security System
- Elementary School: Pennekamp
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Suburban
Directions: Between Peck and Herrin
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.