1500 E Maple Avenue El Segundo, CA 90245
4 Bedroom, 2,314 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,314 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Wonderful Opportunity for this SUPER Family Home on over 9300++ sq. ft. lot! 4 Spacious Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Open Floor Plan Concept w/ Living Rm./ double-sided Fireplace, Family Rm., Dining + dining counter/bar in Kitchen. Almost all one-level home with plenty of room for large families or extended family. Dual Paned windows, tongue and grove ceiling, separate utility room w/ laundry hook-ups. Enclosed Patio room that could be great indoor/outdoor living/entertaining space. Large open Kitchen w/ built-ins, Pantry and lots of room for remodeling! 2- car detached garage and room for RV, boat, and 8 car parking. Yard is HUGE with lots of room to build an auxiliary dwelling unit. Walk to schools, park, shopping and close proximity to freeways.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,314 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $648
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1956
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 9,348 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage, Off Street, RV Access/Parking
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Dressing Area, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Utility Room, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Block Walls, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceramic Counters, Copper Plumbing Partial, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Sunken Living Room
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Stove, Garbage Disposal, Gas & Electric Range
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Two Way
- Flooring: Carpet
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Average Condition
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden, Near Public Transit, Park Nearby, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 10
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Elementary School: Center
- Junior High School: El Segundo
- High School: El Segundo
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: between California and Washington, North of Mariposa, South of Sycamore
Listing courtesy of Beach City Brokers
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.