4 Bedroom, 3,336 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,336 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
The ultimate Beach home. 2 blocks to the Beach and 2 blocks to downtown HB. Live the dream, park your car and walk to whatever you need 365 days a year.
This Jon Starr Designed modern masterpiece offers unparalleled panoramic views from its rooftop cabana/bar/family room and world class step out entertaining deck. The deck is stressed for a jacuzzi. 3, 336 sf, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom plus a flex room that could be a 5th bedroom, on an extra wide 50\' x 40\' lot with 40 feet of frontage, parking for 4 on property, third floor great room, with tall ceilings, gourmet kitchen with Thermidor professional stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, large island with bar seating, expandable dining area, designer light fixtures and pendants, huge family room w/warm stone fireplace, large floor to ceiling sliding doors, beautiful hard wood floors and a nice zen deck on North west corner. Entry level offers three bedrooms, 2 baths and a laundry room. Lower level offers a bedroom suite, office/flex room and 2 garage plus two on apron. For a small fee one can get a driveway pass to block one\'s driveway so 5 total parking spaces. PLUS, RESIDENT PARKING STICKERS TO PARK AT EVERY YELLOW POSTED METER IN CITY FOR FREE. Solar ready. Located just far enough from downtown for serene living but close enough to enjoy easy walkability to the beach, and all of downtown Hermosa Beach\'s shops, spas, gyms, cafes, restaurants and clubs. A compelling value.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,336 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1289
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2017
- Lot Size: 2,003 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.04
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Garage
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Bonus Room, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Built-Ins, Elevator, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Vacuum Central, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, High Efficiency Water Heater, Hot Water Circulator, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Gas, Gas Starter
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Level with Street, Paved
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Energy Star, High Efficiency
- Heating: Central Furnace, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Custom Built
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 148 - Hermosa Bch Sand
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: W on Pier Ave, turn N on Manhattan Ave. 15th Street and Manhattan Ave.
Listing courtesy of Stroyke Properties Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.