1550 Curtis Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
6 Bedroom, 4,861 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,861 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
This is The largest home in area 147 in this price range. This lovely 4861 + SQ FT Mediterranean home with 6 Bedrooms and 4.5 baths. There\'s a huge 3 car garage so no need to park on the street. The foyer has 24\' high ceiling and leads to the living room with fireplace. Hardwood, Spanish pavers and newly carpeted floor. Front and rear decks. All upstairs bedroom have deck access. Large kitchen with walk-in pantry. Huge Master suite with walk in closets, soaking tub and shower. Family room with a wet bar, fireplace and ceiling fans, great for entertaining. Nice size rear yard with a tiled, built-in ground, spa tub. Spanish paver patio and a raised grassy play area. Sky lights throughout the upper level. Formal dining room opens to exterior patio dining. This home has air conditioning. Walk to all school. One block to Pennekemp Elementary, 10 blocks to MBMS and 3 blocks to Mira Costa High School. All information is deemed correct but not guaranteed buyer and buyerâ€™s agent to verify all information.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,861 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $547
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1989
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 7,499 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Three Door, Garage Door Opener, RV Access/Parking, RV Potential
- Rooms: Attic, Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Foyer, Guest/Maid\'s Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Attic Fan, Balcony, Bar, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Ceramic Counters, Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Sunken Living Room, Tile Counters, Two Story Ce
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas, Gas Starter
- Flooring: Bamboo, Carpet, See Remarks, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Private
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Level with Street, Lot 6500-9999, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers On Side, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: One, Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V for Spa, 220V In Garage, 220V In Laundry
- Cooling System: Central, Electric, See Remarks
- Heating: Central Furnace, Natural Gas, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 6
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: 2nd Street to Peck south to Curtisturn left half block down on the left.
Listing courtesy of Condor Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.