1561 Mathews Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
6 Bedroom, 5,667 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 5,667 Sq Ft
- 7 full
This grand home has never been lived in, sits on a large corner lot in East Manhattan Beach and is conveniently located to Mira Coast High School. The Spacious Family Room Opens to Beautifully Appointed Gourmet Kitchen with Massive Stone Center Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Including
Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Wolf Range, Bosch Dishwasher, Wine Cooler and Walk-In Pantry; Formal Dining Room with Trey Ceiling and Recessed Lighting; Master Suite has Expansive Walk-In Closet with Built-Ins, Fireplace and Large Private Balcony; Two Offices, Laundry Room, Elevator and Wood Floors Throughout; Entertainment Sized Backyard with Tile Patio; and Three Car Attached Garage plus Off-Street Parking.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 5,667 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $561
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 6
- Year Built: 2014
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 7,450 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access, Parking Space
- Rooms: Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, Crown Moldings, Dry Bar, Elevator, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Trey Ceiling(s), Vacuum Central
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot 6500-9999, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage, 220V In Laundry
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Pennekamp
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: on Mathews between Herrin and Peck
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.