1604 Pine Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 3,585 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,585 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
Welcome to this Contemporary Farm Home designed by Doug Leach Architects, CMS Interiors, developed by Rick Farnham Development and built by TR Farnham Construction. This stunning home in the heart of the Tree Section has so many things to offer, with approximately 3585 sq ft (btv) of living space, which includes a large basement with additional space designated and wired for a home theater. The exterior cobblestone around the entry, sets the tone as you enter the main floor which boasts 10 foot ceilings and wide planked custom European Oak Floors. The dining room is accented by wrapped wood beams and elegant wainscoting. The custom Chef\'s Kitchen with professional grade Wolf & Sub Zero appliances, is highlighted with white shaker cabinets and a large center island with Mont Blanco Quartzite countertops. The white pearl sea fan glass backsplash is featured from counter to ceiling and creates a gorgeous bright space. The Master Suite is elegantly finished with custom built-ins, polished nickel hardware and faucets, Walker Zanger tiles and Grugio Verona Marble. The additional 4 bedrooms and baths are all well-appointed with textural tile, stone and industrial designed lighting. walking distance to Pacific Elementary School, downtown shops, restaurants and the beach.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,585 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $975
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2018
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 4,200 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Rooms: Basement, Great Room, Jack & Jill, Laundry, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Media Room, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Built-Ins, Home Automation System, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Vacuum Central, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliances, Energy Star Water Heater, Free Standing Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas & Electric Range, Ice Maker, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Detector
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting
Directions: 17th and Pine
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.