1710 11th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 2,024 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,024 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Highly sought after one level home on a large 7500 square foot lot. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in 2024 square foot interior. This beautiful home has had a recent high end remodel. It is flooded with light and boasts elegant flooring and finishes. The large gourmet kitchen has stainless Viking Appliances and Unique granite counter tops. The amble bedrooms all have cedar lined closets.. The baths are accented with lovely stone and glass features . There is a very private large yard with mature trees and lovely low maintenance gardens. It is within walking distance to Polly-wog Park and schools. The home has easy freeway access, is close to shopping, beaches and entertainment. A must see.....
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,024 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1086
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1974
- Lot Size: 7,503 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Front Entry
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Family Room, Formal Entry, Great Room, Kitchen, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Gas Starter
- Flooring: Bamboo, Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Shingle
- Fence Type: Excellent Condition, Wood
- Lot Features: Lot 6500-9999, Lot-Level/Flat, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: One
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage, 220V In Kitchen
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary, Custom Built, Mid Century Modern
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: East of Redondo Ave
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.