1712 2nd Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 3,549 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,549 Sq Ft
- 4 full
This home is loaded with the â€œmust-haveâ€ amenities and features sought after by savvy buyers. The formal living room focuses around a cozy fireplace. Connected by way of a pass through wall, the dining and living room allow for the flow of conversation to remain natural. Stepping right to the custom kitchen, a massive kitchen island immediately establishes the heart of the home. The open concept kitchen offers ample counter space, a walk-in pantry and premium grade appliances. Just beyond is a spacious and sunny breakfast area, perfect for more casual settings. The kitchen seamlessly opens to the family room and overlooks the private, south facing backyard beyond. It is a great environment for staying actively engaged with the household. The upper level finds 3 bedrooms plus the master suite and laundry/utility room. Two rooms are adjoined by a Jack & Jill bath. A third bedroom offers an en-suite bath. The stately double-door entry to the master suite beckons to a quiet retreat. The expansive feel of master is enhanced by beamed, vaulted ceilings, a grand, floor-to-ceiling fireplace facade and an open seating area. The master also features his & hers closets, counter-to-ceiling beveled edge mirrors at the separate vanity stations, an over-sized jetted tub and a large walk-in shower with dual shower heads plus built-in seating bench. Located near main commuter routes throughout the South Bay, ease of access to near-by shopping and dining options is an added bonus.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,549 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $620
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2005
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 5,176 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: Family Room, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Chair Railings, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Unfurnished, Vacuum Central
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Bath Tub
- Fence Type: Stucco Wall, Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: Just east of N Redondo Ave. and before Harkness St.
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.