1747 2nd Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 1,442 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,442 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Behind lush privacy landscaping, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and 1, 442 sq ft of clean lines and hand-picked finishes await. The gated front yard is great for families with kids, pets or those who just want to enjoy warm south bay nights. The cheery blue door opens to an immaculate open floor plan that is brilliant with natural light. Engineered wood flooring throughout brings a warm tone to balance the crisp white accents. Get cozy in the living room by the gas fireplace or enjoy a book in the window seat. In the kitchen, you can have a meal in the breakfast nook or at the large Ceaserstone island. Stainless-steel appliances, white granite countertops and ample storage space make this kitchen complete. To the east side of the home is a bedroom that would make an excellent guest room. Down the hall to the west side of the house is a 3/4 bath with a walk-in, dual headed shower. Also in this hallway is a laundry closet (stacked washer & dryer included), and a second bedroom with sliding glass doors to the backyard. The master suite feels like a private hideaway. Here you\'ll find the space to unwind with a bonus vanity room and en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub. The master bedroom also has direct access to the yard. The backyard enjoys a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, patio area and plenty of extra space for entertaining. The detached 2-car garage includes an attached storage room. Features of this home also include Central A/C and Ring security system. Just in time for summer!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,442 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1157
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1952
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 6,628 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Gated
- Rooms: Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Granite Counters, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, Filtered, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Description: Heated, In Ground
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Back Yard, Down Slope from Street, Front Yard, Lawn
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Security: Security System, Wired for Alarm System
- Elementary School: GRANDV
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Suburban
Directions: Between Harkness and Redondo Beach Ave.
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.