1817 11th Street P Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 1,470 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,470 Sq Ft
- 2 full
PENTHOUSE CONDO!! This is your chance to own a beautifully updated, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with 1, 470 sq feet of living space. This property is located in a small complex of only 5 units with no neighbors on either side for ultimate privacy. From the moment you walk into this home you will be amazed by the craftsmanship details. Interior features include: Crown molding, baseboard molding, wainscoting, beautiful wood floors and recessed lighting! Updated kitchen with newer cabinets and quartz countertops, as well as stainless steel appliances. Each of the two full bathrooms have been nicely updated and the master bathroom features a deep soaking tub. Other highlights include a good sized laundry room and a wet bar. This home has an open floorplan and features 5 sliding doors that open up to balconies, making it perfect for entertaining and enjoying the cool ocean breeze! Directly outside of the home is a HUGE rooftop deck with STUNNING 360 degree views! Two side by side parking spots in a covered garage are an added plus! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful beach cities in the South Bay!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,470 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $646
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1977
- Lot Size: 6,498 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Subterranean
- Rooms: Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Suite
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, Living Room Balcony, Wainscoting
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Park Nearby
- Building Levels Description: One
- Construction: Stucco
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Community Features: Insurance, Trash, Water, Dues Paid Monthly, Call for Rules
- Association: 1
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee: $225 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: From 405 exit Artesia, Rt on Manhattan Beach Blv, Left on Aviation, Rt on 11th.
Listing courtesy of The Westwood Real Estate Group
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.