1827 16th Street 101 Santa Monica, CA 90404
2 Bedroom, 1,320 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 1,320 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Welcome to this gorgeously modern 2BD/2.5BA condominium in the heart of the lovely city of Santa Monica! This open floor plan flows nicely like the fresh breeze you\'ll feel all year round, with elegant touches throughout. The living room features a marble fireplace, crown moldings, and recessed lighting to complete that cozy vibe. The kitchen is bright and airy with exquisite cherry wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a modern design back splash to match the granite counter tops. Dining room provides the perfect environment to enjoy your delicious meals, with a stained glass light fixture and large sliding glass doors to access your private patio. As you continue your way up, the beautiful master bedroom greets you, with a charming ceiling fan to match your beach vibes and your own spacious private balcony with enough room to customize with patio furniture. Master bathroom is truly an eye pleaser with gorgeous tile back splash throughout in the separate tub and shower, and a modern sink with cherry wood cabinetry to complete the look. Second bedroom also features its own private balcony and bathroom. Additionally, an office space and upper patio is available on the rooftop for you to truly make this a great entertainment or relaxing space as you enjoy the gorgeous views of the city. This property is conveniently located within 10 minutes to the Santa Monica Pier, so make this yours today to truly enjoy California living at its best!
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 1,320 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $807
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 2012
- Lot Size: 7,498 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Community Garage, Controlled Entrance, Covered Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway - Asphalt, Driveway Down Slope From Street, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage Door Opener, Gated, Side by Side, Subterranean
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Bonus Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Balcony, Block Walls, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Pantry, Partially Furnished, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Track Lighting, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Fence Type: Security
- Lot Features: Garden, Landscaped, Near Public Transit, Sprinklers Drip System
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Awning
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Natural Gas Available
- Power On or Off: Contemporary, Modern
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C14 - Santa Monica
- Community Features: Dues Paid Monthly
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Automatic Gate, Gated Community, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee: $200 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: 16th St & Delaware Ave
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Encino-Sherman
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.