21 Coronado Court Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
2 Bedroom, 1,465 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 1,465 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Manhattan Village- the only gated community in Manhattan Beach. This plan 1 townhome is in a desirable location with easy access to the main pool and entrance. This desirable floorplan is light, bright & open with the addition of 2 new skylights. The outdoor patio, with a built in entertainment area, is generous in size. The master suite offers high ceilings, a walk-in closet and a spacious master bath. The 2 car garage offers direct access to the home.
In addition to being gated, there are roving security & a manned guard gate at the main entrance. This community offers a lifestyle so richly rewarding that it makes every day special in its own way. The open & expansive greenbelt areas, complimented by walking and jogging paths, make this community unique. The streets & sidewalks can easily be used for family enjoyment & children at play. In addition, there are pools & spas located throughout the community.
The newly refurbished Manhattan Country Club is adjacent to the Village & offers its own private entrance to members. Next door there is a public par 3 golf course that also allows direct access from the community. The Manhattan Village mall is currently under extensive renovation & will also be adding nearly 200, 000 square feet of additional retail, fine restaurants, entertainment & financial institutions. This community also allows easy access to the beach, Manhattan's Downtown & North End as well as easy access to the various freeways and LAX.
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 1,465 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $727
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1983
- Lot Size: 1,752 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: Entry, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool, In Ground, Solar Heat, Waterfall
- Spa Description: Heated
- Lot Features: Close to Clubhouse, Greenbelt
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Construction: Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 145 - Manhattan Village
- Community Features: Pool, Spa
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Automatic Gate, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Security System, Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $575 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs
Directions: Off Marine Ave
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.