2105 Agnes Road Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 4,600 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,600 Sq Ft
- 6 full, 2 half
This brand new residence takes the concept of warm contemporary design a step forward making a bold mark on the modern luxury market. Situated in the sought after American Martyrs area of the Tree Section, the home takes advantage of an open sight line across neighborhood tree tops to the horizon beyond while capturing picturesque sunsets to be enjoyed year-round. The outdoor living area is a destination spot for taking in the end of the day gathered around the 3-way fireplace. The core of the home is a boldly stated wall of Obsidian II porcelain that meets upon entry and draws the eye directly through to the transitional outdoor spaces and the open views beyond. It sets a commanding presence and functions as an artful design element. Ultra-high end Dacor appliances from The Modernist Collection are â€œsmartâ€ appliances: Wifi-enabled for effortless control and optimal performance. 4 beds/3 baths are on the main level and a private guest suite + guest powder room is on the lower level. Step down into a sun-filled retreat that is the master suite. Indulge in the all the custom luxury details offered while escaping the day in the separate soaking tub. The lower level finds a media/family room that opens to a large covered outdoor living area centered around a custom water/fire feature. A temperature controlled wine display close at hand. The large backyard is pool-ready and a dry sauna is a great place to relax after a vigorous surf-session down at the beach.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,600 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1185
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2018
- Lot Size: 4,987 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Driveway Down Slope From Street, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener, Side by Side, Tandem Garage
- Rooms: Basement, Family Room, Formal Entry, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, Sauna, Separate Family Room, Utility Room, Walk-In Closet, Wine Cellar
- Interior: Bar, Built-Ins, Dry Bar, Elevator, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Two Story Ceilings, Unfurnished, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Retreat, Outdoors, Patio, Gas, Decorative, See Remarks
- Flooring: See Remarks, Stone, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Down Slope from Street, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Builder/Manufacturer: James Christopher Construction
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Zoned
- Heating: Zoned
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Power On or Off: Contemporary, Modern
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Suburban
Directions: Between 19th St and 23rd St
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.