212 40th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 1,518 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,518 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Charming and elegantly remodeled beach home just steps to the sand. With a sunny, open floor plan, this three bedroom plus bonus
office area, 2 bath home, features stunning finishes throughout. Gourmet chef\'s kitchen with granite countertops, professional chef\'s
appliances, open living/dining room with floor to ceiling limestone fireplace, wide planked grey wash oak floors, plantation shutters
through out and built in cabinets with beautiful detail. Large upstairs family room and bedrooms with peek-a-boo
ocean views. Master bath with skylight, tumbled marble finishes and rainforest shower. Ocean view deck in the front of the house perfect
for enjoying coastal sunsets. Three car parking, tons of storage space and basement not included in the sq. footage. Contemporary
coastal living in an ideal beach location.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,518 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1185
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1929
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 1,484 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.03
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Carport Attached, Deck
- Rooms: Attic, Basement, Den, Entry, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Separate Family Room
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, Open Floor Plan, Storage Space, Tile Counters, Wainscoting
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Microwave
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Down Slope from Street, Paved, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Construction: Stone, Wood Siding
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Cottage
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Gutters, Street Lighting
Directions: West on Rosecrans right on Highland left on 40th Street
Listing courtesy of Vista Sotheby\'s International
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.