2200 Agnes Road Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 3,412 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,412 Sq Ft
- 4 full
This ultra-custom KKC Fine Homes property presents fluid, transitional living spaces designed to incorporate an elevated, yet casual, beach lifestyle. This 5 bed solar powered home also has a home office & an oversized 3 car garage. It offers a relaxed, connected environment, creating a theme of functional, minimal living culminating in a sense of balanced symmetry and purpose. The open concept kitchen allows for seamless entertainment from the formal dining area to the transitional spaces both at the front & the rear of the property. Panoramic doors effortlessly extend the invitation to enjoy the spacious yet private front yard conversation area. The master suite takes full advantage of the height of the home, offering sweeping views that create a sense of seclusion while enjoying the beauty of the surrounding natural environment. Master bath offers a floating soaking tub, separate walk-in shower + his & hers vanity stations. The basement level features 2 addt\'l bedrooms with guest entry. One room is utilized as a home fitness center. A utility area & mud room are adjacent to the garage. The elevated lot provides an exceptionally private outdoor experience from both the front & back yard areas with fluid conversation areas that move throughout the house and yards. The front yard area enjoys neighborhood views while being set high above surrounding lots. This offers an extremely private & calm atmosphere, distinctly isolated yet set within a close-knit urban, beach community.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,412 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1465
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2012
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 4,770 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Oversized
- Rooms: Entry, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Multi-Level Bedroom, Office, See Remarks, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Unfurnished, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Outdoors, Fire Pit
- Flooring: Stone, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Contemporary, Modern
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Suburban
Directions: Between 19th and 23rd St
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christie\'s Int\'l
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.