221 Homer Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 2,671 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,671 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Beautiful California Coastal Style Home with Sweeping Ocean Views. Designed by Doug Leach as a custom single family home with interiors designed by Noelle Interiors. Sunny and bright throughout with ocean views from most rooms. Only two blocks to one of the most pristine beaches in California. Gorgeous, wide plank hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, dumbwaiter, dual zoned heating and air conditioning. Fully equipped as a \Smart Home\ with Sonos system, lighting system, and security features. Incredible Great Room with vaulted ceilings, custom cabinetry, fireplace, and disappearing sliding doors that capitalize on the amazing views. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and ship-lap, wood paneling create a light and breezy beach feeling.
Located in MANHATTAN BEACH just 2 blocks to the water in one of the BEST school districts in California. This home is absolutely gorgeous! If you can\'t find the virtual tour with drone footage on this MLS website, please go to Vimeo and search for 221 Homer.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,671 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1853
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2016
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 1,714 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage
- Rooms: Family Room, Foyer, Great Room, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Dumbwaiter, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Heater Central
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Stucco Wall
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Paved, Sprinklers Drip System
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, Zoned, Gas
- Heating: Central Furnace, Zoned
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Cape Cod
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Security: Fire and Smoke Detection System, Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- Elementary School: Robinson
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Storm Drains
Directions: West of Highland Ave. South of 1st Street.
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.