221 Homer Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 2,671 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,671 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Just a block and a half from the beach, this modern California coastal style home is perfectly situated to capture panoramic ocean views from many vantage points throughout. A Doug Leach design built by LuAnn Development with interior design by Noelle Interiors. Upscale nautical influences meet casual beach living. The upper level entertaining spaces capture expansive ocean views, perfectly framing PV and Catalina Island with disappearing doors that open to a large wrap-around deck. Enjoy a transitional indoor/outdoor experience nearly year round. The kitchen is well appointed with a Thermador range/double oven along with a cabinet-faced, high end appliance package. A private master suite is the perfect place to start each day waking to beach breezes and calming views of the ocean beyond. The serene master bath features a walk in shower with separate soaking tub, dual vanity stations and a large walk-in closet with custom closet organizers. On the beach level, a more casual family room opens to a covered patio. A guest room and 3/4 bath are located nearby along with access to the two car garage. The garage features durable epoxy coated floors and a bonus storage closet. A dumbwaiter is close at hand to send groceries effortlessly to the upper level of the home. A beach shower is conveniently located outside next to the garage and is ideal for rinsing the beach sand off after a refreshing morning surf session. Enhanced by Smart home technologies found throughout.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,671 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1868
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2016
- Lot Size: 1,714 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Garage, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, Side by Side
- Rooms: Entry, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, Office, Separate Family Room
- Interior: Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Dumbwaiter, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Unfurnished, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Landscaped
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Exterior Description: Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Closed Circuit TV, Fire Sprinklers, Security System, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: ROBINS
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Suburban
Directions: On the north side of the street, just east of Manhattan Ave.
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.