227 W Oak Avenue El Segundo, CA 90245
4 Bedroom, 1,847 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,847 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Stunning Coastal Living Home- 4 generous sized bedrooms, 2.5 baths completely redesigned and renewed in 2017 with designer finishes. The master en-suite has a beautiful marble and subway tiled shower and walk-in closet with built ins. The Gourmet Kitchen boasts Bertazzoni and Bosch appliances, Quartz countertops, artisan subway tiles, white shaker cabinets, and a gorgeous island that is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The expansive Great Room with high ceilings, french oak wood floors, shiplap fireplace, and double sliding glass doors overlooks the park-like backyard for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining with a 200+ square foot deck. Separate laundry/mudroom with custom built cabinets and lots of storage space.
A+ location in El Segundo within an easy walk to award winning schools, parks, and downtown El Segundo. This custom home\'s bright and open floor plan uses every inch which makes it feel spacious and inviting.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,847 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $974
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 1
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1938
- Lot Size: 6,681 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.15
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Rooms: Attic, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Built-Ins, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Unfurnished, Wainscoting
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliances, Free Standing Range, Garbage Disposal, Range/Stove Hood, Recirculated Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Gas, Great Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Blockwall, Good Condition, Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Down Slope from Street, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot 6500-9999, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Drip System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer, Utilities - Overhead, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Construction: Block, Cement Siding, Concrete, Drywall Walls, Ducts Professionally Air-Sealed, HardiPlank Type, Wood Siding
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Property Condition: Additions/Alterations, Building Permit, Termite Clearance, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Cape Cod, Custom Built
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Richmond
- Junior High School: El Segundo
- High School: El Segundo
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: West of Main St.
Listing courtesy of Palm Realty Boutique
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.