24 Grenada Court Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 1,876 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,876 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Welcome to your personal retreat in the only private gated community in Manhattan Beach! This recently upgraded â€œPlan 3â€ Court home is waiting for you! Enjoy an easy living floorplan with high ceilings throughout, lots of storage, and nicely upgraded amenities. Situated in a semi-cul-de-sac, you are in a very desirable location within Manhattan Village. The 2-Master Suite configuration is suitable for families and roommates alike, and the 3rd bedroom is bright and could function as a home office as well. Donâ€™t miss the large storage area on the stair landing! Perfect for a small playroom or craft area. The comfortably sized living room, dining area, skylights, and open floorplan allows for you and your guests to enjoy patio parties or just cuddling up next to the fireplace with a glass of wine. The oversized two car garage completes the picture. Come enjoy the community pools & spas and all The Village has to offer. Move-In Ready and close distance to nearby shopping, fine dining, schools, beach and more! Ready, Set, Move!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,876 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $733
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1987
- Lot Size: 1,938 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Site, Side by Side
- Rooms: Kitchen, Master Suite, See Remarks, Two Masters, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Fireplace: 1, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool
- Spa Description: Association
- Lot Features: Cul-De-Sac, Greenbelt, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 145 - Manhattan Village
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Dues Paid Monthly, Guard, Security, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Gated with Guard
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee: $630 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: Marine Avenue& Peck Avenue
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.