2412 manhattan Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 2,480 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 2,480 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
There is a new home on the Avenueâ€” exuding superior design, sleek in style and creating a space that is complete, cohesive and current. Step inside this striking brand new townhome adorned with stunning fixtures, luxurious stone, gorgeous tile, warm French Oak hardwood floors, and even a 3-stop elevator to make your daily living more convenient. Imagine your life in this open concept floor plan with breathtaking ocean views from your impressive chefâ€™s kitchen, which is an entertainerâ€™s dream. Luxurious Neolith countertops and glass sliding doors disappear eliminating the barrier between indoors and out; providing sounds of the ocean, fresh air, and natural light in. Spacious bedrooms, plus office, which could easily be used as a 4th bedroom/media room. At the end of the day luxuriate in an elegant spa like master bath with a decadent oversized tub that gives the word indulgence a whole new meaning. Appreciate living in a home where youâ€™ll enjoy dazzling views from dawn to dusk, and embrace the lifestyle of being close to it allâ€” white sandy beaches, award winning schools, upscale dining and trendy shopping. Another masterpiece built and designed by Kim Komick and architect Michael Lee. Love Where You Liveâ€¦
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 2,480 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1813
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2018
- Lot Size: 3,495 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway - Gravel, Driveway Level, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Guest, Side by Side
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Suite, Office, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Elevator, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Vacuum Central, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliances, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas & Electric Range, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Gas, Gas Starter
- Flooring: Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Gentle Slope, Landscaped, Near Public Transit, Park Nearby, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Exterior Description: Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Zoned, Energy Star
- Heating: Forced Air, Energy Star
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Community Features: Insurance
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System
- HOA Fee: $200 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Manhattan Ave and Marine
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.