25 Observatory Newport Coast, CA 92657
4 Bedroom, 4,117 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,117 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
Situated behind private gates, above the Pacific Ocean and the protected open spaces of Los Trancos and Muddy Canyons, this residence offers an incomparable locale. Keeping with the natural landscape of the land this exquisite residence features unobstructed front row views of the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island from the coveted cul-de-sac location while maintaining a pure tapestry of texture and authenticity. Gorgeously appointed with Richard Marshall hardwood floors, the interior also encompasses a library, covered loggia, a casita with full bathroom, multiple courtyards and surround sound throughout. An absolute entertainerâ€™s paradise, the backyard features an outdoor kitchen area, an in ground Jacuzzi and lush professional landscaping by Geoscape and Rogerâ€™s Gardens.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,117 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $970
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2005
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 7,934 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Center Hall, Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Foyer, Great Room, Guest/Maid\'s Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Library, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Media Room, Office, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Stone Counters, Two Story Ceilings
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool, In Ground
- Spa Description: Private, In Ground
- Roof: Tile
- Fence Type: Excellent Condition
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Bluff Front, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level with Street, Lot-Level/Flat, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Construction: Brick, Stucco
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Lighting
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Standard
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Orange
- Area: N26 - Newport Coast
- Community: cypress (prcp)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Playground, Biking Trails, Hiking Trails, Dues Paid Monthly, Guard, Security, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Sprinklers, Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $453 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs
Directions: Cross streets: Upper Ridge & Observatory
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.