26 Via Rubino Newport Coast, CA 92657
4 Bedroom, 5,200 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 5,200 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
Located in Newport Coastâ€™s ultra exclusive community of Ocean Heights, this flawlessly remodeled residence boasts approximately 5, 200 sq. ft of living space. The designer inspired home showcases 4 bedrooms with a rare first floor Master suite, adjoining office, main floor secondary bedroom, plus 2 additional en-suite bedrooms with a media room located on the second floor. A striking iron & glass custom entry door lead you to the interior of the home which features a stunning crystal pendant chandelier and is highlighted by a mixture of French brick and designer Duchateau wood flooring. The impressive interior courtyard creates symmetry and balance in the home and brings an abundance of natural light throughout. The grand dining room features a fireplace clad in Calacatta Italian marble and built-in custom bar w/Viking 150 bottle wine fridge. The open-concept Chefâ€™s kitchen features Calacatta & Carrara marble counter-tops, Viking & Sub-Zero appliances, and custom cabinetry. The tranquil backyard offers a plunge pool and soothing water-features and offers seamless entry into the family room and main floor master bedroom. Control4 home automation, beautifully landscaped grounds, and dual 24hr guard gated entry points make this the ultimate Newport Coast dream home.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 5,200 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $798
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1999
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 10,580 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Foyer, Home Theatre, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Media Room, Office, Retreat, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Built-Ins, Crown Moldings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Fireplace: 1, Dining Room, Family Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground
- Spa Description: Association, Heated, In Ground
- Fence Type: Block
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, Zoned
- Heating: Central Furnace, Zoned
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Utility Information: Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Modern, Spanish
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Orange
- Area: N26 - Newport Coast
- Community: perazul (perz)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Playground, Tennis, Other Courts, Biking Trails, Hiking Trails, Club House, Banquet Facilities, Meeting Room, Dues Paid Monthly, Guard, Security
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Fire Sprinklers, Gated Community, Guarded
- HOA Fee: $325 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: left onto Vista Ridge, left onto Ocean Heights Dr, right onto Via Rubino
Listing courtesy of Luxe Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.