2604 Alma Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
2 Bedroom, 2,630 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,630 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Sun-kissed panoramic view sand section hideaway. 33x105 lot (Live now Build 2 townhomes later.) Sophisticated elegant home with large rooftop deck, private rear yard perfect for apres-beach and bbq\'s. Master bedroom retreat, lovely guest suite. office/library, Third bedroom is currently formal dining. Great family room, walking distant to award winning-schools, local shops, dining, and the gorgeous beach.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,630 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1597
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1940
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 3,465 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.07
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Driveway - Brick, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: Attic, Converted Bedroom, Family Room, Kitchen, Library, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Retreat, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Copper Plumbing Full, Crown Moldings, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Storage Space, Track Lighting
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Shingle
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Garden, Park Nearby, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Security: Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Grand View
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting
Directions: Alma between 26th and 27th
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.