2805 Tennyson Place Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
6 Bedroom, 6,392 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 6,392 Sq Ft
- 8 full
Located at the peak of the prestigious Hill section of Hermosa Beach, blocks from the Pacific Ocean, this four-bedroom, six-bathroom estate was meticulously built with a balanced combination of architecture, design and timeless finishes. A dramatic entry with soaring ceilings leads through the main level, which features a formal dining room, living room, kitchen and service kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances. The spacious open floor plan is designed for entertaining. The detached wine cellar holds 1, 000 bottles of wine and sits underneath a pavilion area with a gas fireplace and outdoor dining that offers a serene retreat. Featuring panoramic ocean views, the second floor offers an open floor plan with three spacious bedrooms, an office, a bar and a beautiful wine cellar that holds 1, 500 bottles. The detached guest suite with a full kitchen and bathroom offers a private deck overlooking the pool and breathtaking ocean views. For the luxury connoisseur, the property offers a garage with a lift system that can store up to five cars in total. This is an amazing opportunity to entertain, play and live the Southern California lifestyle.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 6,392 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $3113
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 8
- Full Baths: 6
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2009
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 20,252 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Garage
- Rooms: Exercise Room, Family Room, Guest/Maid\'s Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Suite, Media Room, Office, Sauna, Utility Room, Walk-In Closet, Wine Cellar, Workshop
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Crown Moldings, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Built In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas & Electric Range, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Grill, Hot Water Circulator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range/Sto
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Fire Pit, Free Standing, Two Way
- Flooring: Stone, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground, Saltwater, Heated
- Spa Description: In Ground
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Heat Pump
- Heating: Central Furnace, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 149 - Hermosa Bch Valley
- Security: Automatic Gate
- Elementary School: Hermosa View
- Junior High School: Hermosa Valley
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Gutters
Directions: 30th Street and Tennyson Place
Listing courtesy of The Agency/UMRO Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.