2909 Highland Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 2,030 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 2,030 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Contemporary townhouse with wonderful ocean view. Just park your car and relax with this view! Nothing can take it away! Cares will just melt from your shoulders. Located on the west side of Highland, this gem is located within the Sand Section where under grounding of the power lines has already been completed! The finishes include hardwood floors throughout, Viking appliances in the kitchen, air-conditioning, state of the art security system and Fleetwood door system. 3 private bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. Located in the heart of a classic coastal neighborhood, this beach house welcomes family and friends to laugh, relax and make memories for a lifetime. Park your car, grab your beach towel and surfboard and walk down to the beach or grab your favorite novel and cozy up on the couch, relax and feel the breeze and enjoy the view! When it\'s time to eat stroll down to the north end of Manhattan and eat at Pancho\'s or Sloopy\'s or the Local Yolk. What a place! What a location! What a life!
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 2,030 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1478
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2006
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 2,701 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- Rooms: Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Intercom, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Vacuum Central
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas & Electric Range, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Grill, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Paved
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Plaster, Stucco
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Laundry
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Community Features: Other
- Association: 1
- Security: Fire and Smoke Detection System
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting
Directions: South of Rosecrans - North of Marine
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.