303 7th Street A Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 2,408 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 2,408 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Perfectly situated on one of the highest points in South Manhattan Beach, this spacious corner unit detached townhome will leave you speechless! With unobstructed and panoramic ocean views from the upper level and whitewater and sand views from the master suite, you wonâ€™t have to leave home to take in the local beach landscape and serenity. And when you do leave home, you wonâ€™t need to go far because this sought after oasis is walking distance to local downtown shops, restaurants, beaches and is only a short bike ride to neighboring communities like Hermosa and Redondo Beach. This gem of a property features 3 large bedroom suites, each with their own full bathroom, a half bath on the uppermost level, spacious master bedroom suite with his & hers custom closets, large master five-piece bath, stone, cork and maple flooring throughout. The open and bright kitchen features granite counters, sub zero refrigerator and top of the line appliances, with built-in oversized desk area. 3 outdoor patios with views from each, 5 car parking and much more! Hurry this home wonâ€™t be available for long but the endless glowing sunsets will!
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 2,408 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1244
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1995
- Lot Size: 3,334 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Carport, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Parking Space, Side by Side, Street
- Rooms: Entry, Family Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Dry Bar, Dumbwaiter, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Track Lighting, Vacuum Central, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Heater Unit
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Shingle
- Fence Type: Average Condition
- Lot Features: 2-5 Units/Acre, Corner Lot, Garden, Landscaped, Level with Street, Near Public Transit, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Front, Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Property Condition: Additions/Alterations, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage, 220V In Kitchen, 220V In Laundry
- Cooling System: Central, Electric
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary, Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 6
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Community Features: Insurance, Dues Paid Monthly
- Association: 1
- HOA Fee: $120 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: Corner of 7th and Highland
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Beach Cities
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.