304 N Ardmore Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 6,342 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 6,342 Sq Ft
- 6 full, 1 half
An exquisite offering by architect Louie Tomaro and developer Patrick Kealy. Enjoy the feel of a luxurious private retreat with cool ocean breezes and magnificent ocean views. This home is newly constructed, and exudes elegance with mahogany columns, natural stone fronted fireplaces, and multiple sets of panoramic doors allowing you to savor coastal inside/outside living. The main entry level features 3 bedroom suites, a formal living room, a central great room and home gym/office that seamlessly open to the private yard and pool area beyond. The master bedroom is a tranquil haven offering a private ocean peek and an unparalleled master bath retreat experience. The elevator to the top floor unveils an open-air â€œpavilion styleâ€ entertaining spaces that overlook the rectangular swimming pool to the east and expansive views to the west.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 6,342 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1135
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2018
- Lot Size: 7,095 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.16
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: Basement, Bonus Room, Center Hall, Den, Entry, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room, Guest/Maid's Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Media Room, Multi-Level Bedroom, Separate Family Room, Utility Room, Walk-In
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Elevator, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Living Room Balcony, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer
- Fireplace: 1, Den, Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room, Outdoors
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, Heated, In Ground, Waterfall
- Spa Description: Private, Heated, In Ground
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lot Shape-Irregular, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage
- Cooling System: Central, Zoned
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Power On or Off: Contemporary, Modern
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 144 - Manhattan Bch Hill
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: Just West of John St, between 2nd and 5th Streets.
Listing courtesy of Gail Galloway, Broker
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.