305 2nd Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 2,355 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 2,355 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Just 2.5 blocks from the beach, this contemporary styled corner-lot home provides views from many vantage points. This is a beautifully updated and remodeled ocean view home with a clean-beachy vibe and an open floorplan to be enjoyed on the upper entertaining level. A large bedroom with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom is found on the entry level along with direct access to a two-car garage. Built-in storage cabinets and two separate storage closets allow for full use of the garage for parking. The second level finds the master bedroom and an additional bedroom nearby. The master suite is the perfect place to start each day by waking to a calming breeze and view of the ocean beyond from a private deck. An updated master bath features a walk in shower with separate soaking tub, dual vanity stations, & built-in linen storage. The upper level features a bright, open concept living area with three separate decks. An updated kitchen features amenities such as a wine fridge and Thermador range. A large kitchen pantry and guest powder room are located nearby. Additional upgrades and details include: recessed lighting, ceiling fans, brand new carpet & paint, hardwood flooring and central A/C. The corner lot location provides a much more spacious and open feeling than interior lots. This quiet, south end location allows for a short walk or bike ride to all the local activity downtown and at the beach. It is an ideal location for taking advantage of SoCal living at its best!
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 2,355 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1104
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1991
- Lot Size: 3,324 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Direct Garage Access, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side by Side
- Rooms: Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Freezer, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Landscaped
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: ROBINS
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: On corner of Crest and 2nd St (1/2 lot back from Highland and 2nd)
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.