316 34th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 2,039 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,039 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Feel the ocean breeze! Incredible Pacific views â€” clear and protected by zoning! Location is everything. This Spanish-style coastal retreat is just steps from the beach with 3 decks facing the water. Three-level single-family home has 2, 039 sq. ft. of space with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms on a high-value corner lot in popular \sand section\ of Manhattan Beach. Soak in natural light during the day and cozy up by the fireplace at night. Walk across French limestone floors, enjoy a drink at the wet bar and prepare dinner with a full kitchen, including walk-in pantry, seated island and dumbwaiter to bring up groceries without any fuss. Anderson French doors open wide from master bedroom to a comfortable balcony. Master bath has walk-in shower, jetted tub and double sinks. One of 3 bedrooms on the second floor was converted to a giant walk-in closet â€” enjoy the space or convert it back for resale value. Ground floor bedroom has its own entrance, perfect for guests or older child. Entertain on top floor living room with clear panoramic ocean views. Save money with Milgard energy-efficient windows! Washer/dryer included. North end location is a dream come true with easy access to Silicon Beach, Los Angeles and LAX. Great for commuters! Never worry with 2-car garage and rare off-street parking space. An easy walk to shops and restaurants. Live on your own terms with no HOA fees or restrictions! Digital staging (pic #5) shows alternative design potential. Unlimited possibilities!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,039 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1417
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1995
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 1,352 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Rear Entry
- Rooms: Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Multi-Level Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Granite Counters, Home Automation System, Intercom, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Bath Tub
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Corner Lot, Landscaped
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Elementary School: GRANDV
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Between N. Crest Drive and Alma Ave.
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.