3 Bedroom, 2,018 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 2,018 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Back on Market - New Price. Beautiful 3-level townhome located in the desirable south end of Manhattan Beachâ€™s Sand Section. Approximately 3 blocks to the beach and only a few minutes walk to downtown. Minutes away from Robinson Elementary School.
Top floor living room with gas fireplace, hardwood floors, two ocean view balconies, custom drapery, surround sound speakers in ceiling, custom built cabinetry, dining area, large kitchen with marble counter tops/center island and one-half guest bathroom.
Second level features a large master bedroom with balcony, dual sided fireplace, ceiling fan, walk-in closet, full en-suite bathroom with separate shower/spa tub, custom built dresser and dual sink vanity. Guest bedroom features custom built closest/dresser, ceiling fan, balcony and full bathroom.
Entry level from garage includes a third bedroom/office with custom built dresser/closet and ceiling fan. A 3/4 bath is also located on this level along with the laundry area.
A full two car garage features custom floor to ceiling storage cabinets lining two walls and a seating area with additional storage. One additional parking spot is included with the property
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 2,018 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1065
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2002
- Lot Size: 2,703 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Carport Attached, Garage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, Intercom, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Vacuum Central, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Hot Water Circulator, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Bath, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas, See Through
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Garden, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Construction: Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Robinson
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting, Urban
Directions: Major cross streets -- Highland Avenue and 1st Street. On the corner of 1st Place and Crest.
Listing courtesy of OSSIA Real Estate Group
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.